Divorce – South Carolina provides a platform for rapid, legal consultation, intake, filing and hearings in cases that parties have separated, agree on issues, and need to formalize their separation, divorce, or agreement.
The process is as follows:
- Call office for conflict check
- You may conduct a brief telephone consultation (Pre-paid by telephone)
- You may schedule an in office consultation
- Complete online interview, and payment of retainer
- Complete document necessary for hearing and return to firm
- Pleadings filed, and hearing requested
With client cooperation, pleadings can be filed, and hearing requested within 24 business hours. By being available to fill unused court times, hearings can be conducted much quicker than normal.