Divorce – Summerville, S.C. provides a platform for rapid, legal consultation, intake, filing and hearings in cases that parties have separated, agree on issues, and need to formalize their separation, divorce, or agreement.
- The process is as follows:
- Call office for conflict check
- $50.00, brief telephone consultation fee (Pre-paid by telephone)
- Complete online interview, and payment of retainer
- Complete document necessary for hearing and return to firm
- Pleadings filed, and hearing requested
With client cooperation, pleadings can be filed, and hearing requested within 24 business hours. By being available to fill unused court times, hearings can be conducted much quicker than normal.
Client must agree that additional attorney consultations will require pre-payment of attorney conference fees ($50.00 per telephone conference), and that further, if the matter is deemed “contested”, a new contract will be required, and additional fees would be required to proceed.
Parties will provide authorization for charge in 30 days of initiation of action for payment of filing fee.